Reduce the amount of sand that gets tracked into the Airstream, and create a cozy, colorful patio space, too
Lightweight for their size, simple to pack and store, and easy to clean, the CGEAR RV Mat is made for road travel
What we love about this product
Crazy easy to keep clean–dirt falls under the mat and it's easy to hose down
- Defines the patio space–making it feel like an extra room
- Comfortable to walk on with bare feet
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to fold and slide into the wide-mouth, cinchable storage bag
- The fresh colors make us happy when we step out of the trailer
Built for rigorous use
We've traveled thousands of miles with our Medium Orange/Agave mat and it looks as new as it did when we bought it several years ago. To maintain this mat, just shake it off before you pack it into the storage bag, hose it down after a particularly dusty trip, and clean off small spills like coffee or an errant salsa splash with an all- purpose cleaner.
We recommend the Small 8x11 size for travel trailers and motorhomes ranging from 16 to 23 feet long. The Small is pictured above with a 23 foot trailer.
The Medium 8x14 size works well for travel trailers and motorhomes 23 feet and longer.
The Large 8x20 size is great for the big patio areas of trailers longer than 27 feet, but please keep in mind that it is heavier and requires more storage space.
Check out how the patented weave keeps the CGEAR Sand-Free RV Mat cleaner
Details and Specifications
- Styles: Blue/green, orange/agave, blue plaid, navy stripe
- Weights vary by style: 8x14 Orange/agave and Blue/green: about 8 lbs, 8x14 Navy stripe and Blue plaid: about 14 lbs
Patented, high-density, double-layered weave allows sand, dirt, and dust to fall through the fabric without coming back up
- Water- and mold-resistant
- Military-grade construction
- Reinforced brass eyelets
- Quick-dry material is resistant to stains, water, mold, and UV damage.
- Permeable so it won’t kill the grass beneath it
- Heavy-duty corner D Rings for staking down in extreme conditions