Can you put out a fire in 11 seconds?
Because that's how long the 2lb fire extinguisher in your Airstream will last
After that, it will sputter to a halt ... leaving a mess of white powder and maybe a fire still in progress.
The ELEMENT Fire Extinguisher is a better solution and it never expires.
Here's why we recommend it:
- Longer lasting – runs for 50 seconds or 100 seconds (4-9x longer!)
- Easy to use – for anyone: super light weight (less than a pound)
- Works on all major categories of fires – including grease fires
- Doesn't make a mess—leaves no trace and no powdery mess
- Safe for people and pets to breathe
- Never needs maintenance
- No expiration date!
We offer two versions: a 50-second discharge, and 100-second discharge. Either is suitable for your Airstream, your truck, boat, and home.
Dimensions & specifications:
E50 is 30cm (11.75") long, 3.2cm (1.2") diameter & weighs 275 grams (0.6 lbs), comes with mounting clip.
E100 is 33cm (13") long, 4cm (1.6") in diameter & weighs 360 grams (0.79 lbs). No mounting clip.
Suitable for type A, B, C, and K (cooking oil & grease) fires.