Confounded about how to work the digital thermostat that came with your Airstream?
Need to adjust and monitor temperature while you're out? This is the product for you!
So many Airstreamers asked us how to program the OEM thermostat we wrote this blog.
Then, when Airstreamers told us about this upgraded thermostat from Micro-Air, we installed one in our own Airstream.
What we like about the Easy Touch
- A large color touch screen makes using it extremely easy to program
- The thermostat automatically figures out what features your Airstream has (air conditioning, furnace, heat pump, etc) and configures itself, so setup is a no-brainer.
- It installs easily with just a few tools
- You can access the thermostat remotely to monitor the interior temperature and change temperature settings (optional)
Watch our installation video and see how easy it is to install this product. Plus, we share a few important tips and tricks that aren't included in the manufacturer's instructions.
Setting up remote access (through WiFi or Bluetooth) is OPTIONAL
To control the temperature remotely, you can connect the Easy Touch to your phone using Bluetooth or WiFi (if you have a WiFi hotspot). Bluetooth allows you to use your phone as a remote control while you're near the Airstream. The WiFi connection allows you to control the temperature, monitor the temperature, and even get alerts, anywhere there's cell service. GREAT FOR PETS!
If you don't connect the thermostat to your phone, all functions are still available using the thermostat's touch screen.
IMPORTANT: This product only replaces Airstream-installed Dometic or GE digital thermostats like the ones below. If your thermostat does not look like one of these pictures, Easy Touch will not fit your Airstream.
- Dimensions: Width: 4.00 inches x Height: 3.05 inches
- Installation template, screws, screw caps, etc included with the kit